We welcomed a beautiful 7 pound, 6 ounce baby boy: Liam Asher in January 2013. He was our most difficult and enjoyable baby at the same time. Everyone (except Mommy) was shocked at how smitten they would be by a
We celebrated first, fourth, and fifth birthdays, as well as Mommy's graduation with a trip to our favorite place on earth-- Disney World!
That crazy third baby had acid reflux worse than any baby I've ever seen, tubes in his ears by six months after months of awful ear infections, and his tonsils/adenoids out by 2.5. I am happy to report we've had several months of health with that cutie pie!
I endured the hardest year of my professional life as a nurse practitioner. This would deserve it's on blog post, but we are just going to say that currently my work/life balance and back in order, and for that I am thankful. I am also thankful for the amazing mommies I met who let me take part in the care of their beautiful children!
I made the move back to Piedmont Fayette and felt like I was home as I walked back through the hospital doors! I am so thankful for all of my co-workers old and new who have been such an amazing team!
We helped launch Catalyst Church which became Southside Newnan. It officially opened in it's new building on 3.15.15 with over 1200 people!
We had a traumatic start to school with Sydney and Eli, but after a change of schools, we could not be more happy with their school, their teachers, their friends, and their environment. So thankful that God has led us to where we are!
I joined a health and wellness company called Plexus Worldwide. I never thought I would see the benefit in a multilevel marketing company, but I LOVE the opportunity for personal and professional growth it has given me. I have big plans with this company, ya'll!
I have always enjoyed blogging and felt like it was my online scrapbook, since I











No comments:
Post a Comment