Monday, April 16, 2012

No One Feels Old at Disney World

I celebrated my twenty-sixth birthday while we were on vacation, and I must say, if you don't want to feel old, just make sure you celebrate your birthday at Disney.  Definitely one of my favorite birthday memories ever! 

Since this was our second trip to Downtown Disney on this trip, I was prepared for the super fun water fountains, and brought the kids bathing suits, and they had an absolute blast running around and splashing. 






We celebrated at Downtown Disney by eating at the Rainforest Cafe with Ben's mom and dad plus their crew.  Sydney didn't get the memo that you be nice to your mom on her birthday, and FREAKED out every. time. there was a rain storm.  Which is every 15 minutes!  So... every fifteen minutes, I took her outside, and then we went back in.  The poor child was traumatized-- for the next month, she asked "There's not going to be lightning?" every time we went out to eat!  None the less, we had a great time and it is still one of my favorite restaurants- over-priced as it may be!  (They do take coupons, and we had one for both kids for free kids' meals-- see their website!)




No comments:

Post a Comment