Friday, January 13, 2017

Blue Ribbon Foods... it's way more than a freezer for us!

Ben and I have struggled for most of our marriage with eating at home.  Depending on which season of life, we likely had a very valid reason that eating out just worked better for our family.  And although it did work well for us, I knew this could not be our forever nutrition.

When we first got married, there was the fact that sometimes he got off at 7pm, and other times it was 10pm.  Or the fact that I drove clear across the state for school 3 days a week, and grocery shopping and cooking were not in my top 10 of priorities.
Then came pregnancy which brought oh so much nausea.  Envision this scene, walk in Kroger, smell the bread, coffee, and sushi, run to restroom to throw up, and leave Kroger without any groceries. Then was a tiny newborn, followed very quickly by another equally nausea/vomiting riden pregnancy.  THEN, I had a one year old and a newborn, and by that time, eating out was a way of life for us.  Not to mention the fact that by the time you put the one year old and the newborn in the shopping cart, there was truly no room for groceries in the cart!!

Blue Ribbon Foods was our perfect solution for so many reasons!  The first and most common sense reason is that it is simple.  The foods are simple and the process is simple.  We have a freezer that we essentially lease to own with 6 months of meats, veggies, pizzas, a few casserole type dishes on our basement.  Guaranteed.  Guaranteed if we don't like it we can trade it in.  Guaranteed if there's a power outage, etc we are protected from that loss.  We never have the excuse of "We don't have anything to eat!". In fact, we always have something to eat.   We can grill, use our Crock-Pot, bake, stir-fry.  The foods are free of chemicals and dyes so we know we aren't feeding our family crap.  The ordering and delivery process is so insanely easy.  Our monthly cost is cheaper than we were paying for groceries and we get the food, freezer and don't have to go to the store for more than milk, bread, cereal and fruit.

We have gone from eating out at almost every meal to maybe eating out once per week.  It has truly been life changing for our family!

The reps for Blue Ribbon will actually come and cook FOR you for free and tell you all about this fantastic company.  If this is something you may be interested in trying, let me know and I can get you hooked up with someone in your area.

(Disclaimer:. I am not being compensated in any way for this post.  Blue Ribbon Foods also has an amazing referral program where I do get cash bonuses when my friends sign up.  And you get bonuses after your friends sign up.  It's another fantastic thing to love about them!! ).



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Chasidy. I have been working for the company for over 3 years now, and it is the most rewarding position I ever had. It is my purpose, ministry, and job. Thank you for trusting us to feed your family!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete