Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st Day of Pre-school

I have been hesitant to write this post for fear that as soon as I told you how well she was doing that she'd have a huge set back. I still harbor that hesitation. BUT, for three weeks, Sydney has been estatic to head to "playschool." She is always excited to go and happy when I pick her up. She's gotten all praises from her teacher and hasn't shed a single tear. Considering she is the child of the mom who cried every day until 2nd grade, this is quite surprising and impressive!! She has learned lots of new songs, Bible stories, and made new friends. Her best friend is her teacher Miss Kerri! :) (Now she's sounding like my child!) Here are a few pictures from her first day!




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how grown up she looks in that pic! Way to go Sydney!

    ReplyDelete